The Dutch Caribbean Digital Platform is online since 2 November 2015
We - the University of Curaçao Library - are in the process of optimizing the system and building our collections. Much of the content still has 'restricted access'. For these items, we are in the process of clearing copyright issues. If you are the copyright owner of one of these items, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or call Margo Groenewoud, (5999) 7442236.
In November and December 2015, we will organize meetings both on Curaçao and in The Netherlands to demonstrate the platform to our stakeholders. We need your help to open up as much content as possible, in the interest of our community and for optimal use in education and research.
If you want to know more or want to be invited to one of these meetings, please let us know through email@example.com.
This repository could not have been developed without the support of:
- The Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC)
- Yunette Aniceta and Joshebeth de Jesus
- University of Curaçao: management and members of the General Faculty
- The repository is built in SobekCM and hosted by SobekDigital
- DCDP artwork is designed by Saskia Matthijsse Studio June Curaçao